You must be 18 years of age or older in order to use Zippy Chat.
Zippy Chat provides a chat service allowing users to create chat rooms and send messages within chat rooms. You may not upload, send, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- is illegal;
- advances or facilitates any illegal activities;
- is commercial or intended to advertise or promote the selling of any goods or services;
- is grossly obscene, excessively violent or depicts persons under the age of 18;
- is hateful, discriminatory, offensive, vulgar, harassing, abusive or threatening;
- is defamatory or libelous;
- infringes any intellectual property rights of any party;
- you're legally prohibited from making available;
- contains any computer viruses or any other computer code, files or porgrams meant to destroy, interrupt or otherwise limit the performance of any computer software or hardware.
All messages and information sent are the sole responsibility of the person who sends or publishes them. You are responsibile for all content you submit, send, transmit and display through Zippy Chat.
Zippy Chat reserves the right to—although not the obligation to—monitor, screen and moderate the content transmitted or displayed through Zippy Chat and to remove any content in its sole discretion. Despite this, you remain solely responsible for the content you transmit or display through Zippy Chat.
Since Zippy Chat is not obligated to monitor its chat rooms, users enter chat rooms at their own risk. Zippy Chat may not be held responsible for any emotional or real conequnces of using a chat room.
All information and services offered by Zippy Chat are provided "as is," with no warranties whatsoever. Zippy Chat disclaims to the fullest extend permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties.